Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you access and use our website. Cookies do lots of different jobs designed to help us improve our website and deliver a better and more personalised service.
What cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary cookies
For example, if you have viewed a page about hair loss on our website, we may advertise our hair loss service to you on other websites. This form of advertising is known as behavioural retargeting.
Why exactly are we using cookies?
They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
- Measure the performance of our marketing campaigns.
- Secure the access to our website.
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- New Relic
- Bing Ads
- Net Media Planet
For more information about cookies or if you would like to learn how to remove cookies set on your device, visit: aboutcookies.org.